Ko Bancha Crorepati (Who Will Be a Millionaire) is a Nepali television game show based on the British Program: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. The show has ruled the TV fantasy all over the world and is also available in Nepal. The show is aired by AP1 HD Television. This show is second International Franchise after Nepal Idol.
Quick Facts of KBC Nepal
- Start Date: May 2018
- Current Host: Rajesh Hamal
- Directed By: Bipin Acharya
- Original Language: Nepali
- Distributor: AP1 HD
- Running Time: 60 minutes
Rajesh Hamal is the host of show Ko Banchha Crorepati. KBC Nepal app which is available in Google Play Store. The app has already collected a positive response from the users. This app is used for selection of KBC.
How to go in KBC (Ko Banchha Crorepati)?
This paragraph describes how to apply for KBC in Nepal.
Steps for how to participate in KBC Nepal
- At first you need to download KBC app from Playstore. OR
- Use messaging app send KBC<SPACE>AGE<SPACE>GENDER(M/F/O) to 31031
Public complete a qualification quiz which opened at the start of each season at various times in the year (also known as “registration period”). Desired contestant will send SMS to a designated number and answer a question by responding. Contestants would complete a series of interviews before being randomly selected from a pool of other hopeful contestants. And appearing on the stage in Fastest Finger First. In order to be eligible, contestants must be residents and citizens of Nepal and age criteria is 18 years.
The selected contestants will further go for the fastest finger first round. There they will order the answers to some questions displayed in the program itself.
After being selected from the Fastest Finger First, they would join the host in the “Hot Seat” and would start to answer the question. At first, they will set the milestone where they self-hope to win the amount. With the beginning of questions for the very small amount, the amount will go on increasing. It continues till the contestant himself wishes to quit the game or gives the wrong answer.
Helplines in KBC
- Audience Poll: The studio audience would dial into a keypad what they believed was the correct answer to the question. The results of the poll are shown to the contestant.
- 50:50: The computer would remove two wrong answers from the game leaving the contestant with one right and one wrong answer.
- Phone-A-Friend: The contestant could call a pre-selected friend or family member of their choosing to aid them in answering the question.