Anushka Shrestha is Miss Nepal 2019. Shrinkhala Khatiwada crowned her Miss Nepal World 2019. She won the title at the 24th edition of the Miss Nepal pageant held at premises of Laboratory Higher Secondary School in Kirtipur. Anushka Shrestha will represent Nepal in Miss World 2019. This will be organised in Thailand the same year.
|Title||• Miss Nepal 2019|
• Miss Nepal World 2019
• The Kathmandu Post Miss Intellectual and
• Yamaha Miss Fascino.
• Miss Nepal Oceania 2018
|Date of Birth||14th May 1996|
|Current Residence||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Education||Commerce Graduate (BBA)|
|Other Jobs||Worked in Financial Sector for 2 Years|
|Her motto or Mantra||"Big Picture, Small Steps"|
|Miss Nepal Crowned by:||Shrinkhala Khatiwada|
|Birth Place||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Family||Stay in Nepal|
|Instagram Account||Anushka Shrestha Instagram|
|Facebook Account||Anushka Shrestha Facebook|
View this post on Instagram
A heavy crown. Expectations. Blessings. Criticism. Challenges. Good wishes. Overriding all this – the genuine drive to contribute positively to the world, one sturdy step at a time. #missnepaloceania2018 #makethingshappen #ankaexplores #roadtomissnepal2019 PC Nischal Photography Gown – @manis_rai
Anushka Shrestha Career
Anushka Shrestha was also awarded “The Kathmandu Post Miss Intellectual” and “Yamaha Miss Fascino”. Finally, 11 member Jury that included “Asmi Shrestha”, actor “Sunny Rauniyar Pradhan”, election commissioner “Ela Sharma”, along with actor “Anoop Bikram Shahi” selected her Miss Nepal. Additionally, she is a commerce graduate from Australian university. She has previously participated in different beauty pageant and had won the title of Miss Nepal Oceania 2018.
Along with her, other subtitle awarded were:
- Miss Nepal Universe is Pradeepta Adhikari
- Additionally, Riya Basnet isMiss Nepal Earth
- Miss Nepal International Meera kakshapati
- Miss Nepal Super national Rose lama
View this post on Instagram
During the finals all the participants were asked the question, “If we focus more on our duties and responsibilities rather than focusing just on our rights and freedom, can we make this world a better place?”.
And her answer to the question was “Focusing on our responsibilities more than our rights will certainly change things for the better. Moreover, rights and responsibilities are two parts of a coin.”
- She is a Bachelor’s graduate.
- Anushka Shrestha has previously own the title “Miss Nepal Oceania 2018”.
- Also, she loves to travel and explore the world.
- Additionally, Anushka came to Nepal from Sydney for this beauty pageant.
- Besides, Anushka Shrestha will be representing Nepal in 68th edition of the Miss World pageant in 2019 that will be held on December 7, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.